Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crazy Sunday


It's another Crazy Sunday! Sorry I was not able to post last week. I had been very busy with my son's birthday. He just turned three and he is beginning to act like one. He has become very demanding and he likes to do everything on his on.

Anyway, this week's inspiration and great finds are pictures of bedrooms. Lately, I have been dreaming of building our own home. Our goal is that we would have one within the next 5 years. This is the reason why I have been surfing for house and room designs and layouts. Not that we are already going to build our house but it is a way for me to keep my goals in sight. So without further a do...
I love the bright and sunny colors of this room. It make me want to scrap summer photos.
Here I like the bright colors and circles on the sheets.



The tea lanterns are wonderful reminds me of the new papers by Webster's pages.
The black and white colors reminds me of my plan to scrap using black and white only.

This wall shelf reminds me of my Mother -in-law's bird house collection. This will be a great ideas for those collections. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails