Friday, August 20, 2010

Ike's 3rd Birthday



Ike turned 3 last Wednesday, August 18, 2010. We celebrated his birthday in school. It was a simple celebration were in I just ordered cupcakes from Little Angel cakes for his classmates and gave away pinwheels to take home. The cake was so amazing. It was inspired by the invitations that I made. During the celebration Ike was a bit possessive of me and his dad. He got jealous when his classmates would come near us. I treated the kids to a fun day of bubble chasing too. I also told them a story about Blue's birthday.






After the school party we went directly to my Ate Mhile's house in LA village. I invited Ike's friends there and also his cousins. Ike enjoyed his party so much that he fell asleep during the mini celebration in LA village.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails