Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crazy Sunday

In another Sunday morning time for another Crazy Sunday. Today's theme is cakes! Yes, designer cakes. Love to eat and admire them. Yummy!!! So here it goes...

First off is this cake that I personally designed for Ate Liezl's Birthday. It was interpreted by no other than Ms. Lei Tajao of Little Angel Cakes. We celebrated the birthday on National Heroes day and we visited Liliw, Laguna the tsinelas capital of the Philippines.

Here is another Cake by Lei that amazed me. I love the black and white motif and the irony of the sneakers and flowers.


Then I discovered this website full of yummy and eye catching cake designs. The site is called Pink Cake Box

A funky cake that I really enjoy looking at. I love the colors it make me feel energized and happy.






Would you believe that these are cakes?










And this also by Pink Cake Box an amazing cake replica of Rachel Ray's kitchen.




And lastly Bag inspired cakes for the fashionista at heart.


Don't you just love those cakes? I'm sure they also tastes good as they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails