Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crazy Sunday

Hello everybody so it is another wonderful Sunday! I am here at home just enjoying the weekend. I am just borrowing time while waiting for Dear Hubby to come home from work and while Ike is enjoying the bubble bath. Although this week had been a little bit sad, I still try to think and focus on the positive side. With all the things happening right now I didn't have much time to surf the net. But I would not past up Crazy Sunday.

Today I would like to introduce to you Christine Middlecamp. She is the "Queen of Details". She is the person behind the Retrospection Blog. I've been stocking her blog for the past months. I love how she creates details on all her layouts and projects. She has become my source of ideas and techniques on how to use and combine embellishments and how to layer them. For that thank you so much Christine!
Here is a layout of hers that had taught me something...
This layout has taught me to use negatives of my chipboard elements...
Now here is a project that I love so much!
I'm still gathering the guts to do a project similar to this. Maybe I can create it in tags or ATC's instead of mini doileys.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails