Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome Helga Tatianna!



Our little Princess Helga Tatianna arrived last November 2, 2011, two hours and eighteen minutes after my birthday. At first, I was hoping to give birth on 11/11/11, but since my OB will be out on a convention I began hoping for an 11/01/11 childbirth...my birthday. That day went on a scrapping session with my scrappy friends. Then later that day at around 5p.m. we went to visit the tomb of my parents and attended mass. After the mass my sisters and I decided to have a pizza session at my sister's house at faculty village to celebrate my birthday. The whole family was there. We ate pizza then roasted marshmallows at my sisters garden. Gosh... I ate none stop! Then at around 9 p.m. I had a bloody show. So they brought me to the hospital. I got admitted at 10 p.m. They attached me to a dextrose and called my OB. I stayed in my room and counted the contractions until I could not bear the pain any longer and the contractions were 2 minutes apart. At once they wheeled me to the OR. Once at the OR the nurses gave me meds to calm me down I was only 4-5cm then. But soon ... after 2-3 contractions my water broke. Then after 4 more contractions the baby began to push on its own. I almost did not reach the OR table! After 3 good pushes Tatianna came out it was already 2:18 a.m. on November 2, 2011.  I heard her cry immediately...then again just like my first birth the pediatricians did not reach the hospital on time. Hehehehe...That is how fast I give birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails