Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin...

Our little Tatianna turned 1 month last December 2, 2011, I made her a cute little headband using lace and prima flower. Here is a photo taken last December 2:


Lately Ike has been obsessed with countdowns. First he started crossing out the dates towards our birthdays now he is starting to cross out the dates towards Christmas. I guess it has come to a point where he already understands the mechanics of using a calendar and also what Christmas is all about. So I decided to create for him a Christmas Tag countdown. Here are the first 4 days of the countdown:
 December 1

December 2

December 3

December 4


 Since my maternity leave I was able to create some new layouts...
I made this layout using Studio Calico kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails