Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of the Year

It is the last day of the year. Looking back...this year has been full of wonderful blessings. My son Ike, started preschool in a big school,

 Gee started in a new account and I began to teach grade school and of course the most important blessing of all is receiving our new angel Tatianna.
 
Thank you so much Lord for the blessings and I pray that in the coming year our blessings will be doubled.

So while waiting for the new year I send the day taking care of the kids and finishing my last layout for the year. It is a Christmas layout done for the last and final challenge over at Scrap-it-Lah. Their challenge is:

December’s Challenge

You need to please include:-

1.    Multi-photo layout using Christmas photos (at least 3) or,
2.    if you don’t celebrate Christmas, photos from a
3.    similar celebration (no birthdays please!)
4.    Glitter or glimmer mist somewhere on your layout.
5.    Traditional Christmas colours of red/green/gold (compulsory)
6.    plus only ONE other colour OF YOUR CHOICE
7.    (Both plain and printed papers are fine as long as you stick to the colours).

This is the layout I made:


And here is the wonderful prize that is up for grabs:


It is so sad that this will be their last challenge...I always enjoy creating layouts based on their challenges and of course their prizes are so great! To Scrap-it-Lah I will miss you...

And finally before I end this post allow me to leave with this note:


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Helga! Thank you for playing along at Scrap-it-Lah!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails