Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vagabond!


Vagabond...a person with no permanent address. But to me Vagabond is the latest eyecandy from Sissix and Tim Holtz. OMG!!! It is now on top of my latest scrapbooking tools wishlist. According to Tim Holtz, Vagabond is a personal die cut machine unlike anything you have ever seen before. Aside from its unusual shape it can also cut and emboss thicker materials like grungeboard, chipboard, bookboard, metal, canvas, acrylic in addition to layers of cardstock, grungepaper, and fabrics...and did I mention that it is electric. OMG again...it is the ultimate die cutting machine...aside from my Wishblade of course. I just wonder how much it will cost and if it can cut sizzlit dies. Anyway here are pictures of my dream machine.

Tim Holtz decorated his vagabond with stickers.

Now it is ready to cut.

Don't you just love how it looks!
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails