Monday, July 26, 2010

Ike is Turning 3



Ike has become more adventurous and curious about almost everything. My husband and I love taking photos of him as he explore things that catches his attention. The photo above was taken by Gee while we were dinning out last May. I love how the photo turned out.

Birthday Invites...

We are now at the last week of July and August is just around the corner. August is the birth month of my little prince. Ike will be turning 3 on August 18 and I have been busy making invites for his birthday. This year he will be celebrating his birthday in school. I plan to bring Chocolate Cupcakes and give away pinwheels. Here is a photo of Ike's birthday invitation...





I hope you like it and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails