Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekend crop with the LB Scrapaholics!

Last weekend LB Scrapaholics did it again! We had our very own version of a Scrap Buffet (originally conceptualized by STUDIO AZUL here in the Philippines). Our goal was to make as many layouts using old scrapbook stuffs that we accumulated over the years. We are to share all the stuff with each other. Just like as actual buffet we can get any stuff we want to use. We had a real feast that night.

Fortunately, Mr. Mojo was back after almost 4 months of absence. I was able to finish 10 layouts! And that includes a double page layout. So here are two layouts that I made that night.


This was the first layout that I made. This is also my very first layout of my current pregnancy. I felt guilty that I have not made any layouts or take pictures to document my current pregnancy. During my first pregnancy I had a very special album to document the monthly growth of my tummy. LOL.

Materials: AC Cardstock, Prima flowers and stamps, Doiley, and some buttons and lace.




And this is my second layout. Gosh I really have to keep up with Ike's school photos. Ike started big school this year and we have already accumulated tons of pictures just to document his school year.

Materials: Papers...Sassafras, October afternoon, Jillibean, DZWV, cosmo cricket, and some chipboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails