Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween and Sketchabilities Sketch #34



It's another reveal day at Sketchabilities I used a photo of Ikey's 3rd birthday celebration. Here is the sketch:



And here is my take:


It's Halloween! Our family and the rest of the LB scrapaholics gang will go trick or treating later. Ike will be using his bee costume that he really loves. I hope he will remove it after the BBQ at Ate Liezl's place! I will enjoy tonight 'coz tomorrow is my Birthday. Do come back tomorrow and I will announce something.

4 comments:

  1. how cute is that, those photos are priceless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun and festive LO! love your banner and kite!! and your son makes such a cute bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for tomorrow!! This Lo is wonderful.. and the photos... so lovely!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO, especially the circles to the left! Happy birthday as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails